201t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 to 2 seconds? there is something actually wrong with that saw in particular. mine is not that way. i dont notice the throttle lag everyone seems to think is there. my spark screen is in a bucket on the floor of the garage. retuned the low side just a little with a bit of a twist to the high. runs like a champ.

1 to 2 seconds? there is something actually wrong with that saw in particular. mine is not that way. i dont notice the throttle lag everyone seems to think is there. my spark screen is in a bucket on the floor of the garage. retuned the low side just a little with a bit of a twist to the high. runs like a champ.

First time i heard anyone say that!

Well to be fare to the conversation I never owned a 200. But being a stihl tech, I have been around them. the 201 and 200 are different animals just like 440 and 441. Both very capable but there is a learning curve involved

Do you have MS 200Ts already or can you use this saw?

Haha, the only thing I cut is cookies:) Not really, but I'm not an arborist, or even a firewood burner. I know that's hard to believe, lol. I use my saws every chance I get, but it's not as much as I'd like. I have a couple arborist friends that I work on their 200Ts, so I can get one. I actually have one of theirs here that I repaired.

The more negative I hear on these, the more I want to get my hands on one.

Not impressed with mine, Brad. I'd pay for shipping ( both ways ) and parts if you want to wrench on it. I'll admit I'm a little hesitant to offer $ money for labor as neither of us are sure the outcome will be good. That said, if there's a serious increase I'll be happy to kick some loot your way. Had the saw a few months, at least 10 tanks through it, no mods.

Latest posts

Back