2100 plus all milling rigging...considering selling...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am considering selling my SCARR ported Husky 2100 with a 46" ish..panthermill II and 36"Orange GB Ti bar and 44xl GB Ti bar AND a 50" Cannon with all chains...oh and a pristine OEM 2100 cylinder and new Meteor 394 piston and rings....and a few other goodies.
I am getting out of milling and trying to fund a machine mill for other hobbies!

Any interest in a package? Shipping may be $$$$ unless you are close to Iowa!

If I find people are serious...I will inventory with pics and post in Tradin' post..

The saw is a beast, just sayin'

~ Dave

Dave - Thanks for posting in this thread first. Why are you getting out of milling if I may ask?

Good luck with your sale!

I have all the wood I can use for the rest of my life at this point and cannot justify keeping this rig around for just in case. This 2100 really never got to do much milling because I had a ported 395 and 394 that did all the grunt work. This 2100 is very special though. Lots of first class work done by a very good friend of mine SCARR. I would put his work even keel with the best machinists currently building saws. He is always trying to improve something in all of his work.
I am using this equipment sale to fund another interest of mine which is metal working. I am just getting too old to keep pushing around monster logs for milling. And I have done some real bigguns! Inventory list and pics coming by end of this weekend.

I've been on the forum long enough to know SCARR makes a good saw. I'm also young enough to abuse myself to make some lumber. Honestly, for me it will have to be a rare piece of free wood for me to justify the milling. Im not going to be making 2x8-2-12's to build a garage, it'll be a one off large piece of timber that will generally be 32" or larger.
I'm hopeful we can work something out.

Pics first:
image5.JPG image1.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG

Pricing w/out shipping:
2100 Powerhead w/8pin 3/8 sprocket installed- $800.00. Lots of SCARR machine work,perfect 6 cube saw!!!
Cannon bar 50" w/new 3/8 tip $190.00 (had 404) bar is barely used.
GB XL 44" Ti 3/8 bar - $75.00 (Super shape)
GB Ti 36" 3/8bar (drilled for mill) - $55.00
(2) new Oregon SQgrnd Halfskip 3/8 156 driver chains for Cannon - $110.00
(4) 36" loops - 2 Stihl ,2 Oregon 3/8" chains (2 half skip, 2 full comp I think) 80% or better - $90.00
(4) 44" (Can't remember dr count) ;oregon and Stihl skip and half skip 90% on 2, 70 % on 1, 45% last - $80.00
(1) OEM 2100 cylinder damn near perfect not modified yet - $105.00
(1) New Meteor 395 piston and Caber rings - $40.00
(1) Panther Mill II 42" With custom work by SCARR (slotted rails and custom shoe) - $165.00
(2) New NGK plugs and Extra Green filter, free if you buy it all.

I would prefer to sell it all as a lot.

Package purchase : $1700.00
Shipping is separate based on location and gonna be kinda pricey, but we will do our best to find lowest rate and carrier.

I am not desperate for selling, don't bother trying to get a better price as I won't budge.

LATHE does not go :laugh:

Items above are all on hold due to illness in family (except mill, 44" bars and chains). Cylinder and piston will not be posted in future. I will repost in Trading post when I have time and I am in a position to handle the communication needed.

Dave, Very sorry to hear about an illness in your family.

Hope all the best.
Garrit

Back