• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2101xp project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
I've had this thing for a while now and still haven't gotten around to it. I've worked on so many of them in my life that I am done with them. No fun anymore for me. It has some scoring on the piston but it's not bad. Probably just from carbon but again, I have not been into it. I was gonna just pull it apart, clean everything up, assemble and run her but I'm just to good at thinking up excuses not the work on it LOL. The muffler bolts don't tighten and looks like someone broke bolts in the threaded holes of the cylinder then tried to use the very little meat there was left to hold the muffler in place. It's a 2100 muffler that will need to be repaired cause the deflector is broke off. I'd just mod it with welded on pipes myself. Has real stout compression to the feel but I could put a gauge on it if a guy really wants to see. It's a project but it's all there besides an AF cover and kill switch so it won't be a costly one. Unless a guy must have a shiny new piston LOL. Here are a few pics. I'm looking for $180+shipping but trades are always welcome. Looking to get a high grade 20"-24" husky large mount bar so that could be trade bait.

ecc8af2dc16ff6f30abadfc5896a4249.jpg

e13a676cbd74f87ca32f2752fe041c44.jpg

52210ce205e2837d62cf94a863f1ff09.jpg

3b07e65cb714e2173c018ecb1a5479b2.jpg

the only thing that doesn't come with it is the starter handle. i swapped it out to another saw after these pics and put a different one on it.

Dangit Shane.......................you're not supposed to dig this stuff up until after I get my tax return next month. Actually.............it's probably better that you are listing it now.:D

Back