2171 Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Common guys! None of you got it right as usual. Now pay attention:

Roger is supposed to send Huskyman 3 quarts of sour milk, 3 rubbers and an IOU to KD for 3 rusty 1/2 X 6" stove bolts and 2 links of Art Martin 404 in exchange for Gyro's last years collection of "Stud" magazine with the pages all stuck together and the my 385 wrist pin that he owes Dennis for the Oleo Mac that Dennis borrowed from Robert after he ruined Ken's 372 barrel. In exchange for Dennis's new secretary's home phone number, Zippo will give Ken back the spark plug he stole out of your lawnmower and send me the $36,867 US he owes me for stealing my marital aid collection last week.

Sheesh...it's so simple.

Nice saw there Dragoon, it looks like the Super EZ I got from Homedelight man. Its a great little runner.
Anyway, the negotiations have been resolved with regards to the saws and stuff since Db's last post.
Heres how it's gonna go: Dennis owes DB 82,673.28 $ for sponsoring Clearwater, I owe Dennis 50$ for his grandmothers pelt, for which I will block& split 28 cords of rock and sand impregnated driftwood. Dennis owes the Hell's Angels 48 half sacks of Bud, so Andrews with slice & dice the Log Inn Pub into kindling size pieces with the Predator as Dennis Bungy Jumps thru the roof from Db's helicopter as RB cranks up the toy chainsaw. Not wanting to leave Ken and Art out of the picture, Ginger will prepare barbecue free range chicken and lots of tofu lasagna in exchange for showing us how to make a saw run and how to file a winning chain.
Thanks to all,
See you at Clearwater,
Gypo

Latest posts

Back