?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike week is coming Florida GTG in the works.

next weekend Saturday Morning early, make rounds fire wood for a friend who trades wine for my wife.

I'm TOTALLY BLOWING IT WITH THIS POST....

I have a bunch of Hammock Land, and I am going down Saturday for a work party to get some wood for my friend who gives me Cases of wine- which I give to my wife.

DANG that was hard.

I have been working on a house we bought thinking we would sell it to our oldest, and since hes doesn;t want it now, we'll flip it. SO, we haven't spent any time at our hammock land this winter except a serious binge during New Years that involved a front end loader full of Oysters...

Friend wants rounds, I have another AS member coming up to sell me a saw, and I'm itching to get down there anyway.

To make matters better, A large swath was carefully cleared by behind me, 50' wide minimum, in a huge loop, about two miles -for a hunt club.

They did a good job of not taking big heirloom trees, and they did stack small piles with a track hoe and loader rake, real small in my opinion, just wanted the path, and weren;t trying to spend time making it neat, so they spread it around.

I have offered before, but we Floridians are at a distinct disadvantage.

ANY interest in a a GTG near Daytona Beach?

I have a larger variety of species than most locations, and fun might be encountered- if you are in the area anyway.

next weekend Saturday Morning early, make rounds fire wood for a friend who trades wine for my wife.

I'm TOTALLY BLOWING IT WITH THIS POST....

I have a bunch of Hammock Land, and I am going down Saturday for a work party to get some wood for my friend who gives me Cases of wine- which I give to my wife.

DANG that was hard.

I have been working on a house we bought thinking we would sell it to our oldest, and since hes doesn;t want it now, we'll flip it. SO, we haven't spent any time at our hammock land this winter except a serious binge during New Years that involved a front end loader full of Oysters...

Friend wants rounds, I have another AS member coming up to sell me a saw, and I'm itching to get down there anyway.

To make matters better, A large swath was carefully cleared by behind me, 50' wide minimum, in a huge loop, about two miles -for a hunt club.

They did a good job of not taking big heirloom trees, and they did stack small piles with a track hoe and loader rake, real small in my opinion, just wanted the path, and weren;t trying to spend time making it neat, so they spread it around.

I have a larger variety of species than most locations, and fun might be encountered- if you are in the area anyway.

Don't get me wrong I like Wine okay-ish, But I like my WIFE Better.... I'm thinking he was getting a better trade....

Don't get me wrong I like Wine okay-ish, But I like my WIFE Better.... I'm thinking he was getting a better trade....

That's what I was thinkin'. I just didn't want to be the first to say it. :msp_smile:

next weekend Saturday Morning early, make rounds fire wood for a friend who trades wine for my wife.I'm TOTALLY BLOWING IT WITH THIS POST....

DANG that was hard.

Beat me to it.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back