• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 24" Oregon Power Match bar 3/8th .050 Husqvarna 365 371 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Chisel

Slingin' Stihls and runnin' Huskies
Reaction score
NIB Oregon Power Match bar. 3/8ths pitch, .050 gauge, 84DL count. Large mount Husqvarna fits 365, 371, 372 and similar models.

$85 shipped

20150625_164812.jpg

20150625_164834.jpg

That's a pretty fair price shipped.. LCS has em shipped to the east coast for about $72... Hope it sells for ya.

Still available...these are going for almost $90 shipped on ebay and I paid $100 locally for the same bar that is on the 372. These are high quality bars. Great price here, need this gone!

The only reason I paid that much was that the bar for sale here arrived 3-4 days late (ebay purchase) and I needed the bar for a job the next day. So I was scrambling to find a B&C and ended up driving almost 100mi to get it, 20min before the shop closed. So long story short, I ended up with an extra bar and I'm wanting to pick up a 20".

Let me calculate the shipping and see how much of a hit I'd be taking...I'm already pretty low and loosing money as it is. Appreciate the offer either way.

Try and think of it this way: you bought $65 worth of bar and $35 worth of convenience. You can sell the bar for about what you paid for it, but you probably can't re-sell the convenience unless one of your next-door neighbors just happens to have a tree service and somehow be in a bind for lack of a 24" large-mount Husky bar like you were. What are the chances of that?

FYI, this bar is currently $69.25 shipped on Amazon.

You're just shy of 3 months trying to sell this B&C... $70 is a fair offer IMO, I hope you take it, but if not no worries. I already have 2 of these bars, just trying to get it sold for ya !! GLWS.

You're just shy of 3 months trying to sell this B&C... $70 is a fair offer IMO, I hope you take it, but if not no worries. I already have 2 of these bars, just trying to get it sold for ya !! GLWS.

Better than fair, actually. The bar is also available on eBay, in quantity from a reputable seller, for $57.90 shipped, and a couple have recently sold for <$40 shipped because the seller misspelled "Oregon." A couple of sellers are *asking* $90+, but almost nobody is paying that much.

Apologies if I'm beating a dead horse.

Latest posts

Back