241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some days back I asked from you for a straight answer did/do you buy in modded saws & sell on or do the modding yourself? the answer you gave was yes which I took to mean you bought in should have known better that your reply would be truth distortion, please do not try to slur me with assuming i'm pissed & make derogatory remarks in that direction as in my 83 year of life i have drunk no alcohol I'm not the Richard Cranium YOU are
Yeah @Frank Rizzo stop picking on the elderly. Hey al, whats worse is I'm a 76 year old woman that's never drank also. Look how he treats me! he threatens to beat me. Hey al, wanna hook up? I'm feeling the need for sum luvin. think about it and get back to me.

Yeah @Frank Rizzo stop picking on the elderly. Hey al, whats worse is I'm a 76 year old woman that's never drank also. Look how he treats me! he threatens to beat me. Hey al, wanna hook up? I'm feeling the need for sum luvin. think about it and get back to me.
Thanks for the offer "flab Z" but i have something n the area of a 1000 hectares of clearing/processing to do + I think Iv' e kept my sanity this long I'll try& keep it some time longer

Yah ... You contacted me via pm regarding the adapter that I machined - Now you wish to post the details of said PM on an open forum ... Not cool Johnny , Not cool at all , I’m not interested in doing any business with you sir ! Good day

Gary,
You just don't learn do you? You think I'd buy anything from you NOW? Your driveway don't quite make it to the road do it?

Now, I'm going to give you a lesson on technology, IF a guy listens. That guy being you. Most devices these days have built in GPS positioning. So, whenever you take a picture or post a video on a public forum, like say AS or youtube, your device gives away the exact location of where the picture/ video was taken, unless, that is, a guy knows what he is doing and turns off that feature on said device. Every video/ pic you incessantly post shows the exact coordinates of where said pic/ video was taken.

Now, if a guy doesn't want his true identity known Gary, he sure wouldn't be incessantly posting pics and videos giving away his exact location now would he , Gay-reee.

Why do you keep calling me John? Simple question. I call you Gary because, well, isn't that your name? Unless you're filming at someone else's house, but I doubt it.

Again, you're a teeny tiny bit of sizzle, no steak. Where's the beef Gary?

Where's all these customers that you've ported saws for? How bout just 1? Where's the happy adapter buyers? How bout just 1?

The jig is up Gary. You've been had.

Some days back I asked from you for a straight answer did/do you buy in modded saws & sell on or do the modding yourself? the answer you gave was yes which I took to mean you bought in should have known better that your reply would be truth distortion, please do not try to slur me with assuming i'm pissed & make derogatory remarks in that direction as in my 83 year of life i have drunk no alcohol I'm not the Richard Cranium YOU are
Yah , you needn’t concern yourself with my business sir ... To answer your question ... NO , I do not buy modded saws from other builders and sell them at inflated prices ... wow ! JAFA I guess

Gary,
You just don't learn do you? You think I'd buy anything from you NOW? Your driveway don't quite make it to the road do it?

Now, I'm going to give you a lesson on technology, IF a guy listens. That guy being you. Most devices these days have built in GPS positioning. So, whenever you take a picture or post a video on a public forum, like say AS or youtube, your device gives away the exact location of where the picture/ video was taken, unless, that is, a guy knows what he is doing and turns off that feature on said device. Every video/ pic you incessantly post shows the exact coordinates of where said pic/ video was taken.

Now, if a guy doesn't want his true identity known Gary, he sure wouldn't be incessantly posting pics and videos giving away his exact location now would he , Gay-reee.

Why do you keep calling me John? Simple question. I call you Gary because, well, isn't that your name? Unless you're filming at someone else's house, but I doubt it.

Again, you're a teeny tiny bit of sizzle, no steak. Where's the beef Gary?

Where's all these customers that you've ported saws for? How bout just 1? Where's the happy adapter buyers? How bout just 1?

The jig is up Gary. You've been had.

Yah it’s called a geo-tag ; very familiar with technology Johnny ... known about this for 20years LMFAO ! Like I said John I’m not interested in doing business with you ... Good Day ! PS ... you have no clue Johnny do ya ? There’s FAR more sophisticated methods of identification than geo-tags if one wishes to know the identity/location of another ! I’m not hiding from nobody Johnny ; You couldn’t hide if you wanted to John , a trail of breadcrumbs lead right to your door ... oh and tell ol bird legs I said hi ... LMFAO

Yah it’s called a geo-tag ; very familiar with technology Johnny ... known about this for 20years LMFAO ! Like I said John I’m not interested in doing business with you ... Good Day ! PS ... you have no clue Johnny do ya ? There’s FAR more sophisticated methods of identification than geo-tags if one wishes to know the identity/location of another ! I’m not hiding from nobody Johnny ; You couldn’t hide if you wanted to John , a trail of breadcrumbs lead right to your door ... oh and tell ol bird legs I said hi ... LMFAO

Ok, let's try another question. Why did you abandon the "Fabianized saws " name? Did you get butt hurt after Brad called you out for being a sham? Kinda looks like you were copying his idea until he called you out. Lol

How about this one: if you're such a crack saw modder why did you ask someone else to port a saw for you?

I think you're just trying to be a copycat, and doing a terrible job at it.

Geo tag? Lol yeah that's it genius. Keep googling, numnuts, I mean Mr. Fabian.

I don't like breadcrumbs I'd rather have a Hamburg. Know what I mean?

Ok, let's try another question. Why did you abandon the "Fabianized saws " name? Did you get butt hurt after Brad called you out for being a sham? Kinda looks like you were copying his idea until he called you out. Lol

How about this one: if you're such a crack saw modder why did you ask someone else to port a saw for you?

I think you're just trying to be a copycat, and doing a terrible job at it.

Geo tag? Lol yeah that's it genius. Keep googling, numnuts, I mean Mr. Fabian.

I don't like breadcrumbs I'd rather have a Hamburg. Know what I mean?
Jack Hotsaws101 ported the 241c almost 2 it’s ago and the 461R last year ... I owe Jack a debt of gratitude for building me those saws and showing me what a Insane-O ported Saw could do ... I have since went through the learning curve and am building my own thank you very much ... Since you hide behind a user name (mikehunthertz-how original !!! ) and think you are oh so clever I’m calling YOU out ! I cordially invite you to my humble abode Johnny ... what time should we expect you John ? And what’s your favorite meal ? Cmon Johnny - You and me are gonna have a nice chat ! And as far as Von Blunder , he’s been left in the dust long ago ! Tell ol’bird legs I said hello ! LMFAO

Jack Hotsaws101 ported the 241c almost 2 it’s ago and the 461R last year ... I owe Jack a debt of gratitude for building me those saws and showing me what a Insane-O ported Saw could do ... I have since went through the learning curve and am building my own thank you very much ... Since you hide behind a user name (mikehunthertz-how original !!! ) and think you are oh so clever I’m calling YOU out ! I cordially invite you to my humble abode Johnny ... what time should we expect you John ? And what’s your favorite meal ? Cmon Johnny - You and me are gonna have a nice chat ! And as far as Von Blunder , he’s been left in the dust long ago !

You haven't answered any of my questions, numnuts.

And who the hell is Frank Rizzo?
Hiding behind a screen name and then accusing me of same? Really Gary?

Again, where's all the satisfied adapter buyers, where's all the happy customers with "Fabianized" saws, or "Black *****" saws? It's all bullchit fat boy, just own up to it like you owned up to the meth problem.

Again, where's all the satisfied adapter buyers, where's all the happy customers with "Fabianized" saws, or "Black *****" saws? It's all bullchit fat boy, just own up to it like you owned up to the meth problem.
This **** is gettin good! I knew someone with your name wood have lots to add!

Hi John ! Apparently you haven’t responded to my kind offer ... the family feels this shows great disrespect- after all You’ve been invited to my abode for dinner and a nice talk ! Tell ya what - We can ease on down the yellow-brick road to YOUR place ! Just let us know what time is convenient for You ! Please have lasagna and fettuccine-Alfredo prepared along with some home-made vino - it’s a bit of a haul from wny so me and the boys will be a bit famished by the time we arrive ! I honestly do not know of this “Meth problem” of which you speak (???) ... That’s total fabricated nonsense John ... I enjoy Rolling Rock pale ale on occasion and a good cigar or smoke but would never / have never taken any Meth or derivative(s) or ANY hard drugs for that matter ... You need to do your research better before you engage in character-assassination sir ... In fact I wouldn’t be making ANY comments about the sliver in another’s eye when you have a log in yours ! A quick background check shows your “track record” to be less than stellar my friend! LMFAOA124A8B3-D0CC-46E4-938F-EEA8AA77FA35.gif

Hi John ! Apparently you haven’t responded to my kind offer ... the family feels this shows great disrespect- after all You’ve been invited to my abode for dinner and a nice talk ! Tell ya what - We can ease on down the yellow-brick road to YOUR place ! Just let us know what time is convenient for You ! Please have lasagna and fettuccine-Alfredo prepared along with some home-made vino - it’s a bit of a haul from wny so me and the boys will be a bit famished by the time we arrive !

No way no how. I don't hang out with tweakers Gary. No thanks.

Why did you ask Scott to port a saw for you just a couple weeks ago? Hoping he would so you could try to copy his work?

Come on numnuts, just own up to the sham, it's freeing.

No way no how. I don't hang out with tweakers Gary. No thanks.

Why did you ask Scott to port a saw for you just a couple weeks ago? Hoping he would so you could try to copy his work?

Come on numnuts, just own up to the sham, it's freeing.
Ok ... wise move ! I don’t hang with that Ilk either !!! I did pm Crabby about obtaining a 462c awhile back (as they were not available at that time here in wny) and did in fact ask him his prices for port-work for that Saw ... No deal was struck and no $ exchanged so take that for what it’s worth ... As far as “copying” Scott’s work ? I don’t own any saws ported by him but hear he makes a strong Saw - He should , been doin it for many years ! I now have the Saw (462c) in my possession so that point is mute imho ...

Momma had another kid!
Ok ... wise move ! I don’t hang with that Ilk either !!! I did pm Crabby about obtaining a 462c awhile back (as they were not available at that time here in wny) and did in fact ask him his prices for port-work for that Saw ... No deal was struck and no $ exchanged so take that for what it’s worth ... As far as “copying” Scott’s work ? I don’t own any saws ported by him but hear he makes a strong Saw - He should , been doin it for many years ! I now have the Saw (462c) in my possession so that point is mute imho ...
Where’s the build thread Gary?

Latest posts

Back