241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is this guy Jack and what does he have to do with Rizzo?
Frank, do you port saws yourself or make bolt ons for saws like your chain and intake? I’m looking to have a saw ported and I figure I’ll give you a shot. If your stuff is as good as you say it is it will quiet all this banter down.
What do you charge to port a saw?

This is from jacks youtube channel. "Frank" has a few saws ported by him.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CMAJ6BAgLEAo&usg=AOvVaw0dlNJZUE-C7fNx4TZKGhi_

Yah , I’ve decided to sell them as a kit - thank you for your interest, don’t cost nothing to go fishing lol

No problem bro. I had very low expectations, so you didn't let me down. Never cared for oiled filters, kinda tough for the air to get through filter media, oil, and then dirt.

And it sure does cost money to fish, gotta buy bait and beer, numnuts. Lol

Google ported 241c or google ported 461r and yours truly will pop up as the operator ... both these saws were done by Hotsaws101 so you are correct in your statements ... The other 241c , 261c 362c 660 and soon 441c and 462c are built by moi ! Hope this clears up any confusion big Al !

No problem bro. I had very low expectations, so you didn't let me down. Never cared for oiled filters, kinda tough for the air to get through filter media, oil, and then dirt.

And it sure does cost money to fish, gotta buy bait and beer, numnuts. Lol
Ok , when you want to represent yourself as YOURSELF then maybe peeps will do business with ya John ...we KNOW use are all in cahoots with ol bird legs ! Maybe one should try and IMPROVE their product rather than dis the competition ! Not a long-term viable strategy on his part ... adapt and overcome or be left in the Dust !

Ok , when you want to represent yourself as YOURSELF then maybe peeps will do business with ya John ...we KNOW use are all in cahoots with ol bird legs ! Maybe one should try and IMPROVE their product rather than dis the competition ! Not a long-term viable strategy on his part ... adapt and overcome or be left in the Dust !

Your accusations are dead wrong, and hurtful. I'm not in "cahoots" with anyone. I thought I'd take a chance on you after you advertised your adapter.
And who's John? It's Mike. And who are you to talk about not naming yourself, Gary?

Was there ever any adapters? Porting? Sounds like a sham.

Your accusations are dead wrong, and hurtful. I'm not in "cahoots" with anyone. I thought I'd take a chance on you after you advertised your adapter.
And who's John? It's Mike. And who are you to talk about not naming yourself, Gary?

Was there ever any adapters? Porting? Sounds like a sham.
Yah , first page of thread shows several views of said adapter along with pic of one installed on Saw - later John

Yah , first page of thread shows several views of said adapter along with pic of one installed on Saw - later John
Who the heck is John?

I'm not talking about that "1" adapter, i'm talking about the ones you're machining on your "manual" lathe, and are selling so fast you can't keep up with demand. Any happy customers out there? Anyone? Must be a ton of guys running them, surely one could chime in and give a review right?

Come on Gary, didn't you say this about buying an adapter by itself:

"35+ the ride ... yes you have to cut the rear of the cover to allow fit ... remember , by removing the plastic baffle and stock filter you will allow the engine more air ... this equals improved throttle response and more powa ! Anywhere from 8% + gains and up ! Moreso if it is working in conjunction with my builds ... you actually get a slight “super-charging” effect from the 4th order harmonics .... I’ve made timed cuts with the stock filter/baffle and then with the kit installed ... On my ported 261c it was over 10% gains in cut times ... the 241c was about 8% with test done same way ... I expect my 362c to gain 12-15% but need circlips to reassemble it ... I wood expect gains on a stock saw because you wood be flowing more air but none of my saws are stock"

Google ported 241c or google ported 461r and yours truly will pop up as the operator ... both these saws were done by Hotsaws101 so you are correct in your statements ... The other 241c , 261c 362c 660 and soon 441c and 462c are built by moi ! Hope this clears up any confusion big Al !

So hotsaws101 aka “jack” builds them and you sell them on the east coast? That’s fine if it’s the case just trying to get the straight scoop here.

Who the heck is John?

I'm not talking about that "1" adapter, i'm talking about the ones you're machining on your "manual" lathe, and are selling so fast you can't keep up with demand. Any happy customers out there? Anyone? Must be a ton of guys running them, surely one could chime in and give a review right?

Come on Gary, didn't you say this about buying an adapter by itself:

"35+ the ride ... yes you have to cut the rear of the cover to allow fit ... remember , by removing the plastic baffle and stock filter you will allow the engine more air ... this equals improved throttle response and more powa ! Anywhere from 8% + gains and up ! Moreso if it is working in conjunction with my builds ... you actually get a slight “super-charging” effect from the 4th order harmonics .... I’ve made timed cuts with the stock filter/baffle and then with the kit installed ... On my ported 261c it was over 10% gains in cut times ... the 241c was about 8% with test done same way ... I expect my 362c to gain 12-15% but need circlips to reassemble it ... I wood expect gains on a stock saw because you wood be flowing more air but none of my saws are stock"
Yah , you are quoting me John ... I tested the 3 saws with stock filter and with adapter - it’s all in the thread ... If you have machining skills and are willing to put the time in R\D wise you can make one yourself ! I never stated I was “selling them so fast I couldn’t keep up with demand guy “ ! This is precisely why I chose NOT to do business with you John ... PM is just that , a private message between 2 parties - it’s called respect John

So hotsaws101 aka “jack” builds them and you sell them on the east coast? That’s fine if it’s the case just trying to get the straight scoop here.
No sir , this is total nonsense , Hotsaws101 email is [email protected] if you wish to contact him about having a saw built ... good day

"rather than dis the competition"
You wish/dream/beg/pray you were there competition. I've never seen somebody so desperate to be recognized. When you can't build saws you build bs air filters. How could you ever find time to build a saw when you spend your whole life on a internet forum? You know what is crazy? This thread is 21 pages and not 1 person has bought one. No good or bad reviews, anybody from here that bought one would report back.

Yah , just ran a ****-ton of background checks ... wow ! Can’t believe the scumbags on this site - good luck , you’re gonna need it LMFAO !

"rather than dis the competition"
You wish/dream/beg/pray you were there competition. I've never seen somebody so desperate to be recognized. When you can't build saws you build bs air filters. How could you ever find time to build a saw when you spend your whole life on a internet forum? You know what is crazy? This thread is 21 pages and not 1 person has bought one. No good or bad reviews, anybody from here that bought one would report back.
Dude ... you haven’t a clue man ... ol bird legs ain’t no and never was ANY competition to me ! LMFAO ... I don’t need to be “recognized “ by you and your dirt-bag group of Wanna - be .... NEVER bees ! Haha I don’t need your money and definitely don’t need your snide remarks and or “assessment of the situation” now go slither back under the rock you crawled out from worm

Yah , you are quoting me John ... I tested the 3 saws with stock filter and with adapter - it’s all in the thread ... If you have machining skills and are willing to put the time in R\D wise you can make one yourself ! I never stated I was “selling them so fast I couldn’t keep up with demand guy “ ! This is precisely why I chose NOT to do business with you John ... PM is just that , a private message between 2 parties - it’s called respect John

I never said that you stated anything about keeping up. Those are my words. The quote is in "quotation marks", genius.

I thought you made 10 and they were all spoken for and ready to be shipped? Or was that untrue?

If I was making and selling something, and couldn't sell one to a paying customer cuz I didn't have any, wouldn't that be kinda like not being able to keep up with demand?

Geez Gary, all I wanted was an adapter. And you thinking I'm "John" is funny.

Just trying to get a straight story from ya.

Back