• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 25 inch .404 bar for 084 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgarrett

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am in need of a 24-25 inch.404 bar for my 084 stihl. Must be in good shape. Would also consider a bar that is milled out for the large bar frame with 3.75 chain.... Thanks Dave

Yes , But was also wondering if anyone takes the 3003 or 066 mount bars and mills them out the same as the 3002 mount pattern so I could run 3.75 chain...Dave

thanks for the offer but I am going to use it for milling on my M8 and need a roller tip... Thanks Dave

Sprocket nose 25" 3002, Bill.

You can change the tip OP.

If all the gentleman is looking for is sprocket nose then buy a new one. Heck if he wants a roller nose buy a new one but grab your wallet

If all the gentleman is looking for is sprocket nose then buy a new one. Heck if he wants a roller nose buy a new one but grab your wallet

He's not grabbing my wallet!

I bought a Homelite back in May just because it came with a roller tip 20" 404"; that's a horrible reason to buy a leaking sxl-925.

I think I'm good on old saws for a day or 3.

Thank You for the offer though Cousin.
Okay. I got two, and the nicer one just needs a working ignition, and a carb rebuild. The uglier one just needs some carb work.
20160430_183700.jpg

sorry I am looking for a roller tip... Dave

Well many folks confuse roller noses with sprocket noses. If you desire a roller nose than Cannon have them brand new. They are not cheap but they will last you a lifetime

Back