• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 25 inch .404 bar for 084 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dgarrett

dgarrett

ArboristSite Member
I am in need of a 24-25 inch.404 bar for my 084 stihl. Must be in good shape. Would also consider a bar that is milled out for the large bar frame with 3.75 chain.... Thanks Dave

dgarrett

dgarrett

ArboristSite Member
Yes , But was also wondering if anyone takes the 3003 or 066 mount bars and mills them out the same as the 3002 mount pattern so I could run 3.75 chain...Dave

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
If all the gentleman is looking for is sprocket nose then buy a new one. Heck if he wants a roller nose buy a new one but grab your wallet

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
If all the gentleman is looking for is sprocket nose then buy a new one. Heck if he wants a roller nose buy a new one but grab your wallet

He's not grabbing my wallet!

I bought a Homelite back in May just because it came with a roller tip 20" 404"; that's a horrible reason to buy a leaking sxl-925.

Latest posts