• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 257/262 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm converting a 257 to 262 and am looking for a clutch cover. Hoping to find a used one that won't run 80$. Also if you got any other 262 parts let me know. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also need a 262 clutch and washer. The washer seems hard to come by

I've got a complete saw with a bad case (rear top cover screw holes badly stripped out and mangled, resulting in compromised air filtration that led to low compression) that I've kinda lost interest in...

I have small miscellaneous parts. Oil pump, bolts, case half etc...

No cover.

I got ya man I might get with ya once my parts come in next week and see what I'm missing thanks

I've got a complete saw with a bad case (rear top cover screw holes badly stripped out and mangled, resulting in compromised air filtration that led to low compression) that I've kinda lost interest in...

Hmmm I'll pm you about it

Well I believe I have found a cover. I wouldn't mind get a cheap parts saw and I definitely need to find the starter cover decal if anybody has any leads

Latest posts

Back