• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262xp plastic chainbrakes....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here are 2 plastic chainbrakes. One has a broken flag, the other is fine. Both come without the rubber chip deflector. Neither are super pretty but they are complete otherwise. I did not test the one with the busted flag, though I did test the one with the good flag, and it works fine. $40 for the busted one, $60 for the good one, SHIPPED ... $90 for both. pics to follow

Just in case anybody want's to know. there is two different part numbers for the chip deflector. One for the plastic and one for the metal covers. The newer one for the metal cover fits the plastic cover.
20151128_104344.jpg 20151128_104423.jpg

Yes that's the part number, I just ordered it at the husky dealer here.
I have a 1996 IPL it still shows the old part number and 1998 shows the new one.

The problem around here is that the dealers never carry parts. We are close enough to the NY husky distributor that they just don't bother carrying stuff....although you are close in NH too... maybe dealers here are lazy?

Latest posts

Back