266xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just perusing the dreaded FeePay and noticed saws of that vintage going for 450 to 550 bucks in very good to excellent condition. That being said, I would hasten to point out that some fairly ridiculous transactions occur there. Found a very nice looking 262 today, and it looks like it is gonna go for around 500 bucks if my info is correct!

I was just perusing the dreaded FeePay and noticed saws of that vintage going for 450 to 550 bucks in very good to excellent condition. That being said, I would hasten to point out that some fairly ridiculous transactions occur there. Found a very nice looking 262 today, and it looks like it is gonna go for around 500 bucks if my info is correct!

Wow, this saw is nice , but its not NOS price nice

There was a member here tried to sell one for a long time for $270 which I thought was too cheap, but now I certainly wouldn't pay any more than that for one unless it was mint. I would not take $270 for mine cause I like it too much.

Back