• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 272 or 372 xpg parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have two 372 and a 272. I would like to add heated handles to one of them. I already have a flywheel and mag for the 272. But don't have the front handle or tank with the grips.
If anyone has the stuff for either model let me know. I am thinking I would rather try to add to my own saw than sell and buy another.

Steven

I have two 372 and a 272. I would like to add heated handles to one of them. I already have a flywheel and mag for the 272. But don't have the front handle or tank with the grips.
If anyone has the stuff for either model let me know. I am thinking I would rather try to add to my own saw than sell and buy another.

Steven

the kicker on this is everyone on AS seems to be looking for the same thing lol not to beat ya down or anything though. the 372 would be easier to do. the 385/390 use the same parts besides the switch, tank grips, handle, and flywheel. the metal tab holding the thermostat to the carb is also a little longer on the 390. carb heat is different as well but the 390 one works on the 372. the original 372 tank also just has an element inside it, no grips so i figure that would be alot easier to find then a whole G tank for a 272. you could also just keep it easy and rig up handle heat if you don't care about the intake heating.

Yeah I figured as much, but a guy has to try. I am not real concerned about the intake heating. If I go the add on route I am definitely going to keep it simple.
Thank you for the input.

Steven

Latest posts

Back