• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
272xp I bought as a project. Firewood orders are coming in early this year, not to mention I've got a few stihl projects I'd rather devote time to. Between those and my day job I just don't have the time.

OEM Mahle cylinder that's smooth.

Piston is smooth as well. OEM I believe

Case is good with the exception of the area right above and to the left of the on/off switch. See picture below. Could be tig'd up and blended right back in. But wouldn't necessarily have to be.

One of the bar studs is loose, but they are both there.

Missing a fin on the flywheel and top cover is burnt away in top corner right above the muffler.

Crank shaft/connecting rods and bearings seem fine. They are smooth with minimal slop.

This saw ran last February before I took it apart to start going through in March. It is the last one of the three I ended up buying. Everything should be here to get the saw running once put back together.

Asking $115, I'll cover shipping. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Brett

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    792.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
Here's the bar that came on it. The tip may need replaced, I'll throw that in if someone wants it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back