• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 288 clutch cover /brake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a brake for my 288 ugly is fine I have the metal flag style. With enough parts for that I may even be able to make that one go
Still looking? I have an ugly plastic handle cover an would love to trade for that metal flag if it’s useable!

I'm pretty sure I have a bare clean cover for a metal flag. Ill have to check tonight. If you dont hear from me by tomorrow it means I forgot to look.

If that doesn't work out with the juicer I have a cover with the metal flag. No band of course but cover and flag attached. Can send pic's if interested. Thanks, TG
Doesn’t look like they’re the same. TG how much are you looking for? Zip is 02825

Let me look it over and check shipping quote tonight after work. Does $20-25 work for the part?
Let me look it over and check shipping quote tonight after work. Does $20-25 work for the
That sounds good
Let me look it over and check shipping quote tonight after work. Does $20-25 work for the part?
sounds good! Let me know!

Back