• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdntbone303

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
- Looking for 372XP original edition full wrap handle new or used mint, and a new/used mint brake flag.
- 572 parts saws
- 181/281/288 metal brake flag/handle and pivot or complete brake assembly
Must be willing to ship

- Looking for 372XP original edition full wrap handle new or used mint, and a new/used mint brake flag.
- 572 parts saws
- 181/281/288 metal brake flag/handle and pivot or complete brake assembly
Must be willing to ship
What’s the difference being the original wrap handles?

If anyone has a 266xp full wrap bar I'm in need of one. Two weeks ago I had a splitting headache so I went inside and laid down on my couch and was napping, when I thought I heard metal clanking together! I pulled the blinds open to see this little piece of crap packing off my chainsaws and throwing them in the back of his SUV! I had no shoes on so I was running in bare feet on the gravel driveway! I yelled, What the hell do you think you are doing? He turned and threw my Jonsereds 525 saw right in my face and I had to bat it out of my face! It gave him just enough time to get in and haul ass out of my driveway before I could get my hands on him! I had just took my full wrap handle bar off my 266XP and put it on my Jonsered 630 super that I just purchased a week earlier. He got away with a 1963 Wright reciprocating saw that I had just got ahold of a month ago! And two homelite 150 saw as well! I gave the police the license plate number and they said it came back as a stolen vehicle, and they couldn't do anything for me! I have been so pissed for the last two weeks, but I know that I can't do anything about it because if I got my hands on him I'm sure I would probably be on my way to the big house right now! 😬

If anyone has a 266xp full wrap bar I'm in need of one. Two weeks ago I had a splitting headache so I went inside and laid down on my couch and was napping, when I thought I heard metal clanking together! I pulled the blinds open to see this little piece of crap packing off my chainsaws and throwing them in the back of his SUV! I had no shoes on so I was running in bare feet on the gravel driveway! I yelled, What the hell do you think you are doing? He turned and threw my Jonsereds 525 saw right in my face and I had to bat it out of my face! It gave him just enough time to get in and haul ass out of my driveway before I could get my hands on him! I had just took my full wrap handle bar off my 266XP and put it on my Jonsered 630 super that I just purchased a week earlier. He got away with a 1963 Wright reciprocating saw that I had just got ahold of a month ago! And two homelite 150 saw as well! I gave the police the license plate number and they said it came back as a stolen vehicle, and they couldn't do anything for me! I have been so pissed for the last two weeks, but I know that I can't do anything about it because if I got my hands on him I'm sure I would probably be on my way to the big house right now! 😬
🤬🤬🤬
I hate thieves!

Keep bear spray handy next time.

🤬🤬🤬
I hate thieves!
And here I thought you were mad because he stole the OP's wanted thread :laugh:.
What’s the difference being the original wrap handles?
The original is also bit smaller in diameter and has grooved coating; vs the xtorq having a larger diameter with a smoother coating.

Rut-row...here comes another story... 🤣
All I can say is it did not end the way I wanted it to.................It cost me dearly

My neighbor is a retired officer and works at a local gun shop to pass the time. He was heading home tonight (Monday). I was outside enjoying the weather working on a couple Homelite 990G's. He drove by about 5mph and I could tell he wanted to talk. He went down to his farm, turned round and came back up to BS. I have a feeling his wife (also a retired officer) was home and he just was not ready to go home. We shot the poop for close to two hours. We talked about old times and dumb things we did. A few months ago he dropped off some Husqvarna saws he said he was to run. Man I wish his daughter (IN HER 40's) would stop by some night

Latest posts

Back