• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 450 / maybe 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making these ISO posts is always a double edged sword for me. My thread here was able to produce two 450's that sold to other folks thanks to me even bringing it up.

I always ask too many questions, want too much info, can't pay fast enough or as much as they would like, or just piss the seller off to the point they don't even wanna make the sale with me. I'm not blaming anyone here.
I hope the folks that got the saws here are happy though.

Regards,

Making these ISO posts is always a double edged sword for me. My thread here was able to produce two 450's that sold to other folks thanks to me even bringing it up.

I always ask too many questions, want too much info, can't pay fast enough or as much as they would like, or just piss the seller off to the point they don't even wanna make the sale with me. I'm not blaming anyone here.

Regards,
Well generally when a person makes a post looking for a saw they should be ready to move forward. I saw a guy posting an add on CL two weeks ago wanting to buy saws in anything condition. I texted him a pic of 150 or so and he told me to piss off. I guess he was not that serious...........

Regards,
If I had a saw that someone else wanted and they posted a WTB add I'd give them FIRST dibs before selling it to someone else...it's just courtesy.
Just my 2 cents !
Ernie

If I had a saw that someone else wanted and they posted a WTB add I'd give them FIRST dibs before selling it to someone else...it's just courtesy.
Just my 2 cents !
Ernie
Well Ernie do you know the entire story?

Well generally when a person makes a post looking for a saw they should be ready to move forward. I saw a guy posting an add on CL two weeks ago wanting to buy saws in anything condition. I texted him a pic of 150 or so and he told me to piss off. I guess he was not that serious...........

Probably cause you wanted an insane amount of money for junk boat anchors. Just took another Bill.

Latest posts

Back