300 Chainsaw WI Auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 4 hours each way for me. So I probably won't make it.

Plus, I would not know how to sort through all those project saws in a short time, and only have a small car. . . .

Looks like a lot of collectable stuff. Hope some AS members score some good deals.

Somebody find me a cheap bow bar for display purposes?

Philbert

It's 4 hours each way for me. So I probably won't make it.

Plus, I would not know how to sort through all those project saws in a short time, and only have a small car. . . .

Looks like a lot of collectable stuff. Hope some AS members score some good deals.

Somebody find me a cheap bow bar for display purposes?

Philbert
You could rent a Uhaul....

If one of you guys go to the auction and want to make a proxy bid on the really clean Jonsereds 801 that's in the pictures please send me a PM.

Wow that man had a lot of saws . Someone gonna get some good deals . I'm suprized they don't have it on the weekend .

Only looks to be about 23 hours one way for me. I could drive down, buy one of the trailers and bring all the saws home. I'm gonna dream about that tonight.
:ices_rofl:

There was a small engine shop auction within 40 miles of me last Saturday but didn't go...I have enough stuff to work on for quite a while. Besides that the flea market stuff opens up in a couple of weeks and I usually find enough stuff there.

X2..... I sure wish I could have had the day off work....... I would've been there with a pocket full of cash.

. . . wonder how it's going? . . . I hope we get a report from someone here who attended! . . . .

Philbert
I've been ornery all day at work...just couldn't get caught up in time to take the day off.

Back