3120 Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3120 for parts. Last week ours broke (crank) and unless fixed with used parts, it's probably not worth it to fix. If not fixed I imagine it will be replaced by an 088 STIHL because that is the prefered saw by most of the crew. Thanks for any info.
Joey

What are you cutting that requires such a large saw ?

If the Husky is old I would probably buy a new saw because its one of those things where is snowballs then you are spending lots of money.

The majority of our work is large hazard tree removals and utility (especially in the winter). Here in the valley there are alot of large Elm and others that do require this size of a saw. I agree with the thought that fixing this saw is probably a waste of money due to the snowball of problems to follow, but if we could get parts for fairly low cost it might be worth keeping. Anyway I'm sure that we'll have a new saw ordered by the end of the week, but I was just curious about what's out there.
Thanks
Joey

Latest posts

Back