• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3120 Husqvarna Excellent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just got this 3120 and it has tremendous compression. No spark but I am working on that. Take a look at those pictures. A 52 inch Cannon supebar. You wanted a big saw, here it is for only $1200 complete in like new condition .404 skip chain looks good too. Pick it up here as I don't want to ship..DSCN4202.JPGDSCN4203.JPGDSCN4204.JPGDSCN4205.JPGDSCN4206.JPGDSCN4207.JPGDSCN4208.JPG

Collection gone just trying to not build up again. Put them up for sale right away. BTW the big ones don't seem hard to get rid of. Mike

Nice. That was a tempting lot.

I'm in the same boat. We may be moving in the next few months, so it's a bad time to stock up on saws for the future. I have several bins full, as well as my work saws in the truck.

That's a good buy! I was able to get 1,500 shipped for mine like new, with full wrap. Pho everything is gone way up in price. Here a new one if you can find one is near 3k. That's a good buy for 1,200

Latest posts

Back