• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 3120xp for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Barney

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
3120xp, missing muffler, brake components, and air filter, 185 psi, piston looks good, includes 104 dl chain, repl nose husky bar (32")? Runs with fuel in carb, $550 plus the ride?

3120xp, missing muffler, brake components, and air filter, 185 psi, piston looks good, includes 104 dl chain, repl nose husky bar (32")? Runs with fuel in carb, $550 plus the ride?

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM Sent

IMG_20180403_092515_01.jpg 3120xp, missing muffler, brake components, and air filter, 185 psi, piston looks good, includes 104 dl chain, repl nose husky bar (32")? Runs with fuel in carb, $550 plus the ride

Threads merged to remove double post. Doing that will sometimes mess up the timeline of the questions. Sorry for any incongruities.

Was told it was sold to local guy

Latest posts

Back