.325 mini pixel sprocket fitting Husky 120i saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello homeowner helpers who know what they're talking about!

I have 5 (five) new Husky 120i saws I bought for $200 to get more of the crappy BLi22 batteries that my various light-duty yard maintenance tools eat. The batteries are $189 new from Husqvarna and the complete 120i bundle (saw, bar with chain, charger amd battery) is on sale for $18 more than that. So I bought four more.

While the saws are not totally useless, they're pretty close. I'm not a fan of the 3/8" mini chain, or the ergonomics of the 120i saw itself. But before I put the "power" heads on Craigslist or whatever... checking here with people who know what they're talking about, for answers to any of the following questions:

1. What are the external dimensions of the 3/8 6T 120i sprocket? It's part number 585589601 here.

2. Is there a OEM Husqvarna sprocket that's a drop-in fit, with .325 7T? I have a bunch of other bars and chains for other small saws and would like to be able to fit to 120i to simplify my life. I can't find a suitable sprocket from any of the other Husky saws on their parts website.

3. Is there a non-Husqvarna sprocket (Oregon replacement part, or from any other brand/model) that fits, or can be adapted to fit? I am fine with spur and washer or any variation of typical clutch-cover sprocket, and happy to tinker and tweak to make it work. Light duty. I see a ton of small-bar and "mini" sprockets and gears online in .325 7T (and other gearing) and thought somebody might have done this before, or want to help me figure it out. $200 for a operable light electric saw is so ridiculous that I don't mind putting some money into figuring out how to run .325 .043 mini pixel (or equivalent). I believe that's interchangable with my 535iXP and the various 540s.

Latest posts

Back