3400 CV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are great saws, I've had a couple of them. I now have a very very clean 3450. Had on cl. For cheap. Not any calls. I'll hang onto it till right before cutting season. And hey that's the best price.

I really don't need another saw hangin out here. I'll give it a check up this week and see what it's made of.
Fuel system I'm sure is farked up

Replaced fuel hose n filter.
Gave a good wipe down.
Sharpened the chain.
Will run off the bottle but I'm afraid the carb needs rebuilt and/or seals replaced.
Are seals even available? Expensive?

I bought ring for 3450 at sears . Original oem. And while looking they had pistons, cylinders. Bit pricy on the cyl. Pist
But origional.

Replaced fuel hose n filter.
Gave a good wipe down.
Sharpened the chain.
Will run off the bottle but I'm afraid the carb needs rebuilt and/or seals replaced.
Are seals even available? Expensive?

Timken 253747 seals and there inexpensive
Carb kit is K-10HDB

You replaced the fuel line, did you replace the vent line and duckbill check valve?

530026119 is the part number for the duckbill valve. $2.50 from your Poulan or Husqvarna dealer.

You probably will want to pull the oiler out and replace the pickup line as well.

Timken 253747 seals and there inexpensive
Carb kit is K-10HDB

You replaced the fuel line, did you replace the vent line and duckbill check valve?

530026119 is the part number for the duckbill valve. $2.50 from your Poulan or Husqvarna dealer.

You probably will want to pull the oiler out and replace the pickup line as well.

Mark what ever happened to your write up on this? It was a great write hope it was not lost.....So much good stuff was lost in the hack....

Mark what ever happened to your write up on this? It was a great write hope it was not lost.....So much good stuff was lost in the hack....

Those write ups I done are still out there. All the pictures got lost though. I still have the pictures but there is no way to edit the old post to put them back in.

I'm building my flat top 66 at the moment and really don't wanna mess with this thing.
Anybody want it, make me an offer.
P&C are in good shape

Those write ups I done are still out there. All the pictures got lost though. I still have the pictures but there is no way to edit the old post to put them back in.
Mark, thank you for your work. I Googled Poulan 3400 fuel line last year as as absolute FNG and reached your posts. So far my 30 year old and a NOS from GuidoSalvage are up and terrifying the neighborhood with another one ready to come up in the wings. Love this site. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back