• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been contemplating on selling my entire collection for a while now since i have no time to play with them due to work. Ideally i would like to sell it as a pack deal not so much as to ship multiple packages. If anyone would be interested on buying as a whole let me know. The list of saw is

Poulan 8500, 6900, 5.2, 4.2,4400, 3800 4000 475
Husky 281 181 372 61x2
Stihls 066 red light, 046 mag, 036 pro
Jonsered 90,801,3171,
Homelite 410x2 Zip
Skilsaw 1632.

Some of the saws in the picture have been sold.

Gonna need a lot more detail than that; do they all run without issue, condition of them is important for most, then the price :envy:.
If you haven't thought thru all this maybe you should mark it sold until you do.
GLWS

Gonna need a lot more detail than that; do they all run without issue, condition of them is important for most, then the price :envy:.
If you haven't thought thru all this maybe you should mark it sold until you do.
GLWS
GLWS
Il delete it until i can do a more detail post i guess i missed some saws anyways. It was just a quick post over my lunch hour.

Well it may get you a few PM's, sometimes you just need to get the thoughts in your mind out there and get some feedback on them, at least I know I do :).
You do have some nice ones in there, but to be honest I think you would do much better selling half of them for good money than all of them for a deal, YMMV though.

Latest posts

Back