• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS660 wrap handle PHO or 25" ES bar + chain LIKE NEW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiih8r

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a like new Stihl MS660 purchased new by me 7 months ago. I paid a bit over $1400 shipped for the saw with a few bars and chains. I sold the extras except for the 25" ES bar and 33RS chain that initially came with it.

When I received the saw I unboxed it and ran it for maybe 10 minutes noodling a few logs. I then purchased the 36" Tsumura bar, Stihl OEM dual port muffler, and Stihl OEM wrap handle kit. Those parts were installed and the saw hasn't even been ran since. I also purchased a Stihl 36RS 114DL .063 chain for the Tsumura bar that is still in the packaging. I tossed the box but I did cut out the serial number section to save as well as I have the paperwork, and the original handle, chain brake handle, and muffler cover all in like new condition.

Ideally I'd like to sell the saw as a package deal with all the parts and both bars and chains. I would also sell as power head only (with wrap handle and dual port + original parts), but I will not split up or part out unless the power head sells first. If you're in the Winchester, VA area I could meet you face to face and save you a good bit on shipping as well as you can hear the saw run.

This is going to be very expensive to ship and require multiple packages. My prices shipped are for east of the Mississippi only, if you live west shipping will be more.

Pricing:

$1400 shipped for the entire package

$1200 shipped for the powerhead with wrap handle and DP muffler and stock parts included as well

Please do not ask for further part out prices, these are the options. If the powerhead sells then the bars and chains will be listed after the fact and based on my pricing here you can get an idea of what I value them at. I think my pricing is extremely fair wondering what these typically sell for so as such the prices are firm. Thanks for looking and feel free to message me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3347.JPG
    IMG_3347.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3350.JPG
    IMG_3350.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3349.JPG
    IMG_3349.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3352.JPG
    IMG_3352.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3348.JPG
    IMG_3348.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3351.JPG
    IMG_3351.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
Up for your consideration is a like new Stihl MS660 purchased new by me 7 months ago. I paid a bit over $1400 shipped for the saw with a few bars and chains. I sold the extras except for the 25" ES bar and 33RS chain that initially came with it.

When I received the saw I unboxed it and ran it for maybe 10 minutes noodling a few logs. I then purchased the 36" Tsumura bar, Stihl OEM dual port muffler, and Stihl OEM wrap handle kit. Those parts were installed and the saw hasn't even been ran since. I also purchased a Stihl 36RS 114DL .063 chain for the Tsumura bar that is still in the packaging. I tossed the box but I did cut out the serial number section to save as well as I have the paperwork, and the original handle, chain brake handle, and muffler cover all in like new condition.

Ideally I'd like to sell the saw as a package deal with all the parts and both bars and chains. I would also sell as power head only (with wrap handle and dual port + original parts), but I will not split up or part out unless the power head sells first. If you're in the Winchester, VA area I could meet you face to face and save you a good bit on shipping as well as you can hear the saw run.

This is going to be very expensive to ship and require multiple packages. My prices shipped are for east of the Mississippi only, if you live west shipping will be more.

Pricing:

$1400 shipped for the entire package

$1200 shipped for the powerhead with wrap handle and DP muffler and stock parts included as well

Please do not ask for further part out prices, these are the options. If the powerhead sells then the bars and chains will be listed after the fact and based on my pricing here you can get an idea of what I value them at. I think my pricing is extremely fair wondering what these typically sell for so as such the prices are firm. Thanks for looking and feel free to message me with any questions.
Wish I had the cash

*UPDATE*

For some reason I'm unable to edit the original ad. A forum member made me a very fair offer on the 36" Tsumura bar and chain that went with it so it has been sold and shipped as of today.

The saw is still available as a PHO or with the 25" Stihl ES bar and chain.

$1275 shipped with the bar and chain

$1200 shipped PHO with the wrap handle, dual port, plus stock parts

The powerhead option is SOLD.

The 25" ES bar and corresponding 33RS chain (both new/like new) are all thats left. $90 shipped gets it.

Back