• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346 XP Ported Low Hour New Sughi Hara Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtheo

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Low Hour 346 XP Ported new Sugi Hara bar

$675 shipped. $700 shipped if it goes to the West Coast PayPal Gifted.

The saw starts, runs, oils as it should. The bar is new and so is the chain.
I made a few cuts with another bar and chain about 3 years ago and then had to give up wood cutting. It has been stored with the carb dry and the oil tank full.
I started the saw to verify there were no problems and then let it run dry again.
This saw needs to go to an experienced user, it has a chisel chain and can hurt you bad if your are new to chainsaws. It could hurt me bad if I got careless. Anyway, I am 74 and will not be using this saw, so it needs to go to someone who can use it.

I do not remember who ported the saw. If I can figure it out, I will post the name.

Here is the info about the porting. Tnshaker is the member, and I bought the saw from him, and then never was able to use it.

My brother did it all. He ports saws locally. Muff mod...timing advance...base gasket delete...intake widened...exhaust cleaned up. Runs great.

346XP 008.JPG 346XP 006.JPG 346XP 007.JPG 346XP 003.JPG 346XP 002.JPG 346XP 001.JPG 346XP 008.JPG 346XP 006.JPG 346XP 007.JPG 346XP 003.JPG 346XP 002.JPG 346XP 001.JPG

Back