• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihlroofing

stihlroofing

ArboristSite Operative
Husqvarna 346xp in very good condition with newer 18" bar. Low hour homeowner use only. Recently serviced by a authorized Husqvarna dealer and runs excellent. Gas cap was replaced and all the dealer had was green ones but this is not an Eco model. It's a OE 346xp.

I'm looking to trade or partial trade + $$ towards a nice 262xp.00d0d_L0Gme7a9Ty_600x450.jpg346xp.jpg 00J0J_emtg8p9XEC0_600x450.jpg

USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
I'll swap ya a ported X27, ported X25, and a case of cold beer, lol.

This shouldn't take too long for you to swap. I'd be interested, but you got saw sizes I have already, and then some.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
thank you sir its a nice saw and run great I should be a keeper but the urge for a 562xp is overwhelming , I've already marked my territory on a 562 at a local dealer by peeing on one :) haha ( not for real)
Hey there Mr. Black, this is the other Mr. Black.
I said I would like all your post, but don't let me catch you peeing on no Huskys brother:cheers:.

Latest posts