• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Clean 346xp, on a 353 crankcase. PHO, Purchased off a fellow member, PO engraved name on recoil and foot pad. Runs excellent, oils well... it’s a screamer. Aftermarket muffler, base gasket delete, metal intake clamp. Asking $400plus shipping but will consider offers as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
I only test fired it and idled it after I received it from ya buddy... never even ran it myself it got lost in the mix in the midst of my CAD kicking my ass
I have a few of those, matter of fact I have 3 70cc saws like that here right now, a couple 50's and a 40, the 40 needs the carb done so I have no intention of firing it up. Wait, I have another saw I could swap the carb from just to check it out, well there's a slight chance that will happen lol.
Oo wait maybe that’s just because I tell her to call Me handsome:laughing:
There's a reason why many devices that are so-called "smart" just aren't :laughing:.
Hopefully the new owner can do a factory reset on the voice command module :badpc:.

Latest posts

Back