350 husky questions,,,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian.b

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
hey guys ive had this 350 husky for a while now and just ordered the parts to rebuild it and i was just wanting to know what people thought about them,,were they pretty good saws and what size bar is best for it...thanks for t

You should repost this in the Chainsaw forum if you want any answers. Also, using search would allow you to find many previous mentions of this saw and probably answers to your exact questions. Good luck with your rebuild. If the saw was burnt out (scored piston/cylinder) you should be sure to reseal the crankcase and replace the crank seals at the very least, as well as make sure the intake is good (and that saw may have an update to the intake?)

Scott in Penfield NY

I have a 350 that I bought new in 2004. It's been a great saw and ill never get rid of it. It's my primary firewood saw right now (currently searching for something a little bigger) that i cut about 15 to 20 face cords with a year. It's all original including the bar, but I take care of it like its my baby. It's sitting in the barn right now with empty tanks, new fuel line and filter, new air filter, new plug, freshly painted bar and new oem chain. Ready to go into the woods at a moments notice. It's been rock solid reliable and its nimble in the handling department. I think it's worth rebuilding but i don't know anything about the crankcase or cylinder on this model, someone else on here knows more I'm sure.
P.S. - hi Scott in Penfield! You're about 30 min from me (Bristol).

And as far as bar size... I run an 18 on mine and it does pretty well. It would scream with a 16 on it. I think husky recommends 16 to 20 for this model. 20 would push the saw to its limits.

Latest posts

Back