• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 350 OE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states. 44mm bore.
Runs and oils as it should. Brake works. ZERO MELT. Prob the nicest ive ever seen.
New:
Mahle piston
Fuel Line
Impulse line
Fuel Filter
346 muffler bracket mod
True Blue cord
High temp paint on muffler/brkt.

Saw has:
BGD
.030 TA
MM under stock deflector, screen still in place
Plugged/motsealed decomp
359 dog
Metal chain catch
I went through the whole saw and cleaned every part in my parts washer. Bearing/seals removed and motosealed in along with cup. Cut 3/16" off bolts on bearing cup and head.
Kinda the trick with these cuz ive heard of the bolts bottoming before actually being tight. The only thing that is not right/ but not hurting either is there is a small piece broke off the A/F housing that the choke rod slides through. Outcome is that the choke rod wiggles a lil more than normal. I would of taken a pic but its on the bottom and u cant see it. If i had another housing i would of changed it. Kind of a non isssue but fully disclosing it. Lets say $225 FnF or add 3% plus shipping.IMG_8233.JPGIMG_8234.JPGIMG_8235.JPGIMG_8236.JPGIMG_8237.JPG

Nice looking saw. I've always wondered about the 44mm on these. Great looking saw from a solid dude. Buy with confidence.
Thanks for the kind words Tim!
Its stout to say the least and i resisted grinding on it. Lol! First OE ive had and i got about 1-2-3-15 in this series :p thinning it down and get rid of the pretty ones.

Well.....i got a few red 2150 builders that need some love and a bunch of 350's all done up in different recipes. I figured i should share. Plus u know the CAD thing. Got to pay for other projects. Even got me a Stihl im kinda excited about. CAD LEVEL. 13:cold:
Do tell. I have a creamsicle on the bench with a 357 as well right now. Both waiting for the depleted postal service to deliver parts. Coronacation has been real nice so far. I've just been moving back to my bench the last few days.

Great saw Johnny! I have the exact same setup on my 350, also have a ported 351! These saws are nice strong runners when done correct and the muffler and intake issues addressed! She looks great, kudos buddy!

Latest posts

Back