357xpgw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWE#Kipp

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
357xpgw fullwrap 357xp

Heres some pics for you ,,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thought this handle for the 357xp would be of interest for full wrap lovers :D
there is also a set of new dawgs for it as well, bigger and for both in/outside ,,

Maybe it's just the contrast or something, but that saw looks pink on my screen.

Mary Kay is a cosmetics company here in the states.:jester:

J/K!:clap:

there is also a set of new dawgs for it as well, bigger and for both in/outside ,,

Very nice saw. Seems kind of small to sport a wrap handle...what I mean is, usually wrap handles are used on falling saws - bigger saws than the 357. Might be pretty good if all you are cutting is firewood with an 18"-20" bar.

WHO CARES WHAT SAW ANYBODY PUTS A WRAP HANDLE ON!!!

Maybe YOU would not put a wrap handle on that size of saw... but apparently Kris wanted one on there so he put one on.

Nice saw Kris.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gary

Nice saw. For me the main disadvantage of full wrap on huskies is that since the lowerst bar crosses below the chip stream, it is severely constricted right at the bar and chaincatcher for noodles. Not a problem with chips.

I like the way my 066 full wrap doesn't cross below at all. I supposed if an elephant sat on it I would have wished it crossed below like the Huskies to be more rigid. So far no elephant problems....

Blis their has not been a full wrap for the 357xp/xpg before, the 372 was the smallest full wrap saw from Husky ,,,,
I got a heated full wrap for my 372 :)

Kipp
Could you post a picture of the dawgs. I would like to put a second dawg on my 357 but the design prevents doing so.
Thanks
J.Walker

Nice :rock: I'v been thinking about full warp for this size of saw's, I would like one on my Jred 2159 cos sometime I have been missing full warp handle when I use the 2159.

attachment.php

Mag,

That there is whats commonly called a Steep Azz Hill in these parts, I don't envy you having to cut in a locale like that.

Kipp,

Where is the on off switch for the handle heater on that saw?

Chuck

on same spot as on normal wrap, aka on the plastic piece on right hand side of wrap...

I will post pics on the outer dawg when they arrive :)
but they look like a little brother to the 372 outer dawg !!

the ipl is not available yet but they could look like this ,,,,,

attachment.php

Last edited:
dawgs

Thank you SWE#kipp
I have been looking for a double dawg setup for my 357. Maybe soon I can order them from my local dealer.
So how much does that saw sell for over in Sweden? I hear prices are high.
Thanks
J.Walker

Latest posts

Back