• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 36" GB HV/T36-63PA bar for sale New Husqvarna mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsikkema1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
36" Husqvarna Mount fits Solo, Dolmar, Husky, Makita, Jonsered, Shindaiwa etc
This is their Ti CN40 material bar and they are tuff!
3/8 Pitch / .063 / 115 drive links
$69 + Shipping PM your zip for shipping quote.
I can make 3/8 .063 FC Skip Carlton chain for this bar $27ea

This is a new bar, never used. GB made great bars and I'm sure several of you know about them.

20150519_200205.jpg 20150519_200213.jpg 20150519_200219.jpg 20150519_200736.jpg

36" Husqvarna Mount fits Solo, Dolmar, Husky, Makita, Jonsered, Shindaiwa etc
This is their Ti CN40 material bar and they are tuff!
3/8 Pitch / .063 / 115 drive links
$69 + Shipping PM your zip for shipping quote.
I can make 3/8 .063 FC Skip Carlton chain for this bar $27ea

This is a new bar, never used. GB made great bars and I'm sure several of you know about them.

View attachment 486576 View attachment 486577 View attachment 486578 View attachment 486579
Nice lookin bar there boss. I have only seen or heard of the GB bars through my short time here on AS, how do they compare weight wise with the husky, stihl, Oregon and the like? No make a difference to me weight wise if there's a difference just curiousity. Thanks in advance if you have time, no worries if you don't have time for DFQ's, have a good one sir

i would expect these would weigh in very close to an oregon solid milled bar of the same length. i have this bar in 32", which ive used very little, but doesnt seem any heaver than other bars.

Yeah these bars weight the same as your typical Oregon power match bar or equivalent. GB used the CN40 steel on their harvester bars. They made a few special runs with this steel and then painted orange to differentiate. The steel contains something like 0.40% titanium which claim is it responds to heat treatment better and is more durable than the std stuff.
I have several messages and I'll respond this eve when I can get on a computer to look up shipping- on my phone now...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back