• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 36" Wide Nose Stihl ES Bar + RS Chain*Low Hour*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If 120 or 125 was a good deal it wouldn't have been on eBay for 3months. 217.50 with 4 new chains is a good deal... 61 new ones sold by ebay seller for 107.. That's also a good deal... But some think their used junk is worth new prices....lol

If 120 or 125 was a good deal it wouldn't have been on eBay for 3months. 217.50 with 4 new chains is a good deal... 61 new ones sold by ebay seller for 107.. That's also a good deal... But some think their used junk is worth new prices....lol
Mayhaps many people, such as yourself, are just too dense to realize that a Wide Nose bar isn't the same as the ones you keep mentioning.

$120 or $125 isn't a good deal, but $115 is a good deal? You should have collected one more bag of empty beer cans.....you could have made this deal happen.

"Used Junk".......you should go back under your rock, or bridge......

If those wide nose bars were so good Stihl would still have them in the production line. Once again it was listed on eBay for 3months , must be a real hot item. I made 3 offers on eBay. Must be a special chain too. All I needed was the bar. I have over 100ft of stihl chain. I work at a Stihl dealer under a bridge...

Well lets see here you say

..................... 61 new ones sold by ebay seller for 107.. That's also a good deal..............

As many of us have told you the bar on ebay is not the same bar. Why is that hard to grasp?

You say...

........................ But some think their used junk is worth new prices....lol

I do believe you were giving the man greif $5 on what you now call "used junk" That is odd

You say
................ I work at a Stihl dealer......

That is good to know so when you say

If those wide nose bars were so good Stihl would still have them in the production line............................

You would be able to answer your own question.

Lastly since you said
................ I work at a Stihl dealer......

Then said

..................... 61 new ones sold by ebay seller for 107.. That's also a good deal..............

I wonder if you as a dealer employee have looked up the MSRP on the bar you reference

Who the hell pays msrp these days..... And i think you meant ( grief )?? Yeah I was....lol....from here to eBay....lol

Who the hell pays msrp these days..... And i think you meant ( grief )?? Yeah I was....lol....from here to eBay....lol

Yes I meant grief. It is amazing that was what you picked up on in that post.

You say .............
Who the hell pays msrp these days.....

Since you say you work for a Stihl dealer you do realize that makes your statement of..............61 new ones sold by ebay seller for 107.. That's also a good deal.............. look extremely odd

Those are good deals. I haven't heard of any dealers getting msrp prices , not even when FEMA rolls through. I'm glad we have eBay and many other options online or we would all suffer from retail and I can say that as a dealer and have heard the same from many other dealers. New! ....Not used.............

Those are good deals. I haven't heard of any dealers getting msrp prices , not even when FEMA rolls through. I'm glad we have eBay and many other options online or we would all suffer from retail and I can say that as a dealer and have heard the same from many other dealers. New! ....Not used.............

What is the MSRP on the bar you feel was a good deal?

Latest posts

Back