362CM roller chain catcher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasinvancouver

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently installed the Stihl double dogs on my 362CM. The dealer didn't have the kit and didn't have all the pieces to make one so they shipped me the actual roller catcher. It is part number 1135-650-7700. It doesn't seem to fit. The distance between the dogs is 1.3 inches. Do I have the right part or is there another one?

When the side cover is on with the bar installed the distance between the dogs is 1.3 inches. The roller is wide enough that when I tighten down the nuts the roller causes the dogs to bend. Do I just need to file the roller down to fit or is there a different “narrow” roller that I should have instead?

So I ordered and received a different roller catcher, part number 1122-650-7700, and it fits perfectly. The metal pin is the same as 1135-650-7700, but the roller is shorter. Filing down the 1135 doesn't work, you would have to drill the recessed hole deeper in addition to filing. In case anybody was curious, I searched and didn't find any helpful info.

Back