362XP Special KD Hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great Ed.
I ran into Scott today and he bought 6500 ft. He asked me why my 362KD cut so fast and I said, " I built it!". And that I had gone to Ed Heard School of Saw Building and Racing, but never told him I didn't graduate.
So now he wants me to build his 372 and 394. Me and my big mouth! Should I just give it the 90 second tickle and punch a few holes in the muffler and call it good?
John

Gypo you need to work him harder , get him back into shape , he has gained 50 or more pounds , he is making to much money off of you guys so now he doesnot have to work

ya is to bad you were not a better student, cutting classes to go chase fur all the time but can you remeber the port numbers

066 i am sure Gypo can build you one faster sense he has all the important stuff from all the builders on here, but he is going to ask you how fast do you want to go cause speed cost money or fur

some day i will get himto post how fast he can cut a apple fritter

Ed, so you mean that smile on Scotts faced wasn't because I tweeked and filed his 394?
Oh!, I get it now! It must of been because he made some mucho denero off me today. LOL
Ricky, sure not a problem, but let me get back to you, I have to make a few phone calls first. I can give you double the port timing at half the price, since I have a sale on right now.
John

So Gypo what is this sale about, you will make the ports twice as big for the normal price, you will go broke doing that , there will be some guys on this site with very big ported motors then

This is the video everyone has been dying to see.

Woodsjunkie says: Were you running fuel?
Rich Hoffman says: What's the torque curve John?
Dozer Dan says: Could you take a few pictures of the jug and piston?
Dennis Cahoon says: Maybe you should learn how to cut!
Chris Cicora says: Would you like me to show you how to get a bit more power out of that saw?
RJS says: How come we can't see the model# or is there a reason for that?
EHP says: Looks good John, it's cutting right along with your 088KD in the smaller wood.
Mike Rupley says: Hey John, I got some parts I can sell you.
DB says: why don't you got off your lazy ass, stop ******* around and make some $$$.
Marky Mark says: Did you hammer on Dozer Dan yet, like told you to?
Ken Dunn says: Oh! Bullsh!t.
John

Don't you just hate it when a guy is always right!
DB how did you get so ???? smart anyhow, and you know Cahoon could have a point there.

All I was trying to do was put out the fire with gasoline. I though everybody would jump all over it and start a real pissin' match.
Anyway, I got an email from another absite member and this is what he said I should have said. I think it was Jarod who said it. That's right it was Jarod.
John

Good post John, but this is what they were really thinking.

Woodsjerky- God I wish I couldfile a chain like Tommy Fales
Hoffman-I wish I had a Redmax, it has torque
DozerDan- I better phone Ken and get the figures, that saw is fast!
DC- What a bunch of pussies
ChrisC-I hope my wife don't beat me
RJS-God I need a beer
ehp-John's wood really is 40% softer
Rupedog-Boy am I going to screw John good this time
DB-Oh my God! Rotax is my best friend
MM-Screw Lamebert, I'm calling the Angels tonight
KenD-I better hurry up and finish Gypo's saw, AH BULLL????TT!!
LMFAO FMC

Gypo,
I thought you would keep it confidential. Please dont give out those port timing numbers I gave you. You will really get me in hot water. Lets try keeping this on the hush hush. Are you trying to make me look bad too? Hope your boys dont gang up on me now.
Hunter

John that's a good one, Yep the Angels lost a good man over the weekend. Indian Larry.
15754.jpg

Mark,
What Happened to him?
He builds some sweet bikes.
Hunter

Larry was riding his Ol Skool standing on the seat. Took a dive and never had a chance. It is a sad day in Brooklyn.

That is really to bad cause i liked his work better than most of them , he didnot build the same thing everytime

Latest posts

Back