365/372 brake lock pivot pin ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Is there an OEM up-sized part to replace the pressed in pin that the brake lock pivots on for the Husqvarna 365/372 saws? Part that I am looking to replace is #503-75-18-01, I think. Any other saws with a larger pin base?

Looking at a number of cases that the hole has been hogged out enough that the pin will not stay pressed in. It has to be an OEM part.

If there is, what is the part number?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there an OEM up-sized part to replace the pressed in pin that the brake lock pivots on for the Husqvarna 365/372 saws? Part that I am looking to replace is #503-75-18-01, I think. Any other saws with a larger pin base?

Looking at a number of cases that the hole has been hogged out enough that the pin will not stay pressed in. It has to be an OEM part.

If there is, what is the part number?

Thanks.

I have no idea, but I'm interested for the same reason. i just made mine into a small milling saw... didn't really need the brake.

I have no idea, but I'm interested for the same reason. i just made mine into a small milling saw... didn't really need the brake.

At the moment I believe the answer is "no", at least that I am aware of. I am hoping that I am wrong.
However if you need to repair the saw for personal use it can be done with a steel grommet/rivit. Not an OEM repair so it cannot be done to all saws.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back