• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 365/372 xtorq pto case half

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAP... I posted this as a want to sell...

I WANT TO BUY A CASEHALF

for some reason it won't let me change this
@Darin , perfect time to fix the lack of ability to change the titles in the TP.
Thanks for fixing the edit timeout as well as getting the delete button back.
anyone have a XTORQ pto case half? doesn't have to be pretty. just functional is fine.

let me know
@cuinrearview

Very nice of you :).
Now when will we get the controls back so we can do this ourselves as well as change them to sold or are we to page you each time:badpc:.
Many ads are showing that they are still available and they have been sold. Of course I'm speaking in regards to the ones that are actually sold and not the ones guys are to lazy to change or just don't care to change :dumb:.
Thanks,
Brett

Very nice of you :).
Now when will we get the controls back so we can do this ourselves as well as change them to sold or are we to page you each time:badpc:.
Many ads are showing that they are still available and they have been sold. Of course I'm speaking in regards to the ones that are actually sold and not the ones guys are to lazy to change or just don't care to change :dumb:.
Thanks,
Brett

I will have to send your concerns up the chain of command, either the site owners or the web master are required to implement changes to the site operating software. Moderators have no methods to change anything to do with site operations.

Latest posts

Back