365 Husky Buildup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprintmotor45

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well finally got of a saw that will work for my woods port "work" saw. I bought a 365 off of Fag Bay, I hate to but the price was okay and couldnt find one elsewhere. Anyways I want to use one of my Baileys 372 BB kits, I would like to tighten up the squish to .020? I would also like to do my first port job. Could you veterens please give me a good amount in mm as a place to start for lowering the intake and raising the exhaust? My guess is to lower the intake 1 mm, I am going to raise the exhuast 1mm, I will widen both some but not more than 2mm total. I am going to leave the transfers alone becuase I don't have a 90 degree die grinder yet. Is .020 okay for squish, running pump fuel and using the saw for work. Any guidance would be great, I am okay with moving in smaller steps. I have experience in porting 4 stroke cylinder heads for automobiles and have all the associated tools, just not a 90 degree grinder yet.

Back