365 score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
I took a little trip over to my fav Stihl dealer today looking for a 372 throttle cable for Bowtie. A couple orange ones followed me home..... Probably get two runners out of the lot, maybe three if I can find a good crank.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Plenty of 365/372 parts to trade now. Still looking for 357/359 bodywork

Awesome!! I am a Stihl user, but i like my 365 turned 372!!

Hey Tim, I remembered a part I need, lol. I was looking for the kill switch wire that goes to the coil...:bang:

Here is the 365 I just rebuilt completely, including crank bearings. I put the 52mm BB kit on it, but still have the stock 48mm top end in great shape! You can see the crack in the clutch cover, but I got a new one coming from an AS member.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome!! I am a Stihl user, but i like my 365 turned 372!!

Hey Tim, I remembered a part I need, lol. I was looking for the kill switch wire that goes to the coil...:bang:

Blue wire or black one. Still finding my way around the Hsuky sawz

Blue wire or black one. Still finding my way around the Hsuky sawz

Im going to guess the blue wire. I have the black grounding wire that screws to the case, but I dont have the one that clips to the coil and routes to the kill switch. PN 503 62 61-01

Nice find! My 365 has been an awesome saw for the last nine years, I'm waitin for it to get tired (if it ever does) to tweak it with a BB top end. :cheers:

would you happen to have a spare air cleaner cover? from the looks no but I thought I'll ask. I'm digging the bumper spikes on bowties.

Baileys has that kit with the roller catcher for 14.95$ Awesome deal!!! Thats where i got mine. They are great quality.

I took a little trip over to my fav Stihl dealer today looking for a 372 throttle cable for Bowtie. A couple orange ones followed me home..... Probably get two runners out of the lot, maybe three if I can find a good crank.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Plenty of 365/372 parts to trade now. Still looking for 357/359 bodywork

oh nice!
now there's some fun projects right there.
pretty good deal?
have fun!
these are some of husky's finest.

Latest posts

Back