365 score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
I took a little trip over to my fav Stihl dealer today looking for a 372 throttle cable for Bowtie. A couple orange ones followed me home..... Probably get two runners out of the lot, maybe three if I can find a good crank.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Plenty of 365/372 parts to trade now. Still looking for 357/359 bodywork

Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
Awesome!! I am a Stihl user, but i like my 365 turned 372!!

Hey Tim, I remembered a part I need, lol. I was looking for the kill switch wire that goes to the coil...:bang:

Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
Here is the 365 I just rebuilt completely, including crank bearings. I put the 52mm BB kit on it, but still have the stock 48mm top end in great shape! You can see the crack in the clutch cover, but I got a new one coming from an AS member.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Blazin

Blazin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice find! My 365 has been an awesome saw for the last nine years, I'm waitin for it to get tired (if it ever does) to tweak it with a BB top end. :cheers:

arborist

arborist

ArboristSite Operative
I took a little trip over to my fav Stihl dealer today looking for a 372 throttle cable for Bowtie. A couple orange ones followed me home..... Probably get two runners out of the lot, maybe three if I can find a good crank.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Plenty of 365/372 parts to trade now. Still looking for 357/359 bodywork

oh nice!
now there's some fun projects right there.
pretty good deal?
have fun!
these are some of husky's finest.

Latest posts