365 X-torq availability in Midwest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seem to be having trouble finding this saw in MN. Dealers I've called so far only quote price on the older 65CC version and know nothing about the 70CC version. I've only found the red version (2166) but it's priced well over 6 bills even after the "drag it and bag it" promotion. The 365X-torq is still not on the Husqvarna website... is this model really available?

Seem to be having trouble finding this saw in MN. Dealers I've called so far only quote price on the older 65CC version and know nothing about the 70CC version. I've only found the red version (2166) but it's priced well over 6 bills even after the "drag it and bag it" promotion. The 365X-torq is still not on the Husqvarna website... is this model really available?

Yes they are available.:clap: I have sold a few.

As real as it gets! Not sure about the midwest but they are definitely here, not sure why it would be any different from out there.

6680892061_34f6cd9c65_z.jpg

The dealers out there probably have the new ones and don't even know it. It's been a long time since you could get the old 65cc models.

I've got about 20 in stock. :msp_w00t:

I bought my 365xt for $590 + tax. The only other one I saw when I was looking was $629 + tax. I don't think either dealer I talked to knew the saw was any different from the older 365. We have had this model in our area for several months but not all dealers carry it.

I bought my 365xt for $590 + tax. The only other one I saw when I was looking was $629 + tax. I don't think either dealer I talked to knew the saw was any different from the older 365. We have had this model in our area for several months but not all dealers carry it.

Tad high but not too awful bad...

That's not a bad price for a saw that can be turned into a 372xt with a few slight modifications :msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back