365xt rpm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyrod10

Reaction score
Hello, What is the maximum rpm the 365xt should be running, at no load and with b/c.
Thanks

Yes it has a limited coil, that's why I need to know the numbers. There is nothing in the manual.

On the 372 the blue coil is generally limited in the neighborhood of 13,500 rpm. So tune it to stay just below this like Stumpy says.

I try to tune mine for 13,200 but it will vary by the time you get to the woods according to temperature and pressure altitude.

Husqvarna, if you're out there listening, as much as we all love 372's, it is just cruel not to let us have an AutoTune version. Just sayin'...

Husqvarna, if you're out there listening, as much as we all love 372's, it is just cruel not to let us have an AutoTune version. Just sayin'...

After running only a tankful through my new-to-me 550xp, I AGREE. This little saw is a game changer....

I'm curious if anyone has ran it against a 576AT for comparison??

I do all the time, they both get the job done, just find the 576 bulkier and more torqier than the 372. Much rather have the 372 in my hands with its slimmer profile, better handling and an rpm monster (mine is a 375XP so the torque is pretty much on par with the 576). The 570/576 are just too fat and bulky to compare. The newer 500 series saws are the one that have upped the rules, when a 555 is blowing the doors off a 357xp its a game changer.

Latest posts

Back