37" Oregon Reduced Weight???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cary911

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Does anyone know why they have replaced the 36" with the 37"??? I am having a hell of a time trying to find either. Baileys does not have them in stock and they dont know when they will. Also wondering how to order chain for a 37" bar since no one carries a 119 drive link chain? Thank you very much! Dan.

Have you checked with madsens? They might have them in stock. Be worthwhile to check if you don't want to wait until baileys has them.

I think that will vary a lot with where you are my friend - very few dealers do it here......

Wow, that's interesting.
All the shops I know of here buy 100' rolls and spins their own loops up, even my mate that has a little shed/shop beside his house in the town 10km up the road of 800 people, but around here anything from a little Ryobi to a 3120 or 880 with a 36" bar or bigger can come through the door on any given day.

I didn't know you guys sold those bars. Its been a long time since I checked out your webpage. You have some good prices on bars and chain.

Latest posts

Back