371XP-fair price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You appear to have about $450. in it and it appears to be a solid saw with all the typical problem wear points already addressed. To me, the 371 is all the saw that a 372 is and right now you would end up with nearly $800. in a new one by the time you walk out the door.

If it turns out that it runs well and everything works as it should, you'll never look back.

If everything has been done to it what the seller says then it should be a good saw. Sounds like a fair price. Only you will beable to know though after you run it and decide

Did you prefer that over a 372? I would have though you could have had a nice 372 for not much difference.

I was looking for a 372 and could not find the right one and if I bid on one I was at work when the auction ended and someone would bid a couple bucks more and win.The 371 is the same saw as a 372 so I went with this one.This one is rebuilt and cutting 5 to 6 cords a year with my 336,346,359 and now 371 I should have enough saws to last me till I die without breaking down.The 336 has 15 tanks on it the NE346XP is new the 359 has less than 15 tanks and the 371XP was just rebuilt.It will be hard to figure out which saw to use.

I was looking for a 372 and could not find the right one and if I bid on one I was at work when the auction ended and someone would bid a couple bucks more and win.The 371 is the same saw as a 372 so I went with this one.This one is rebuilt and cutting 5 to 6 cords a year with my 336,346,359 and now 371 I should have enough saws to last me till I die without breaking down.The 336 has 15 tanks on it the NE346XP is new the 359 has less than 15 tanks and the 371XP was just rebuilt.It will be hard to figure out which saw to use.

Sounds like you're all set.

Latest posts

Back