• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372/372xp parts Morning Man is a stand up Dude.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just so you are aware. the 372 had an old style and new style oiler. both oil the same but the new style can be used with the new or old style worm gear while the old style must use the old style worm gear unless you feel like doing some grinding on the oiler housing which is a PITA. not that it really matters i guess as the worm gears are cheap enough. just a little info on them. the newer worm gear has a metal contact to the drum which was for longevity reasons.

Sorry clutch is off will get parts pulled so is freight free or just cheaper rate? And if you are serving my country I will give you these parts as a small token of my appreciation for you and all who stand with you ,let me know if that works and I will have them your way

Sorry clutch is off will get parts pulled so is freight free or just cheaper rate? And if you are serving my country I will give you these parts as a small token of my appreciation for you and all who stand with you ,let me know if that works and I will have them your way

Morning Man,

I am no longer active duty, finished my time a while back so thanks for the offer. Instead of giving it to me (A man with all fingers toes, and limbs still attached) Pay forward when you see one of my brothers who was not so fortunate, that would be all of the thanks that I would ever need.

Shipping is USPS to a military address as I hired on to the local navy base after I got out of the Corps so I still have post office access. It is just like mailing in the states, you just need to fill out one extra form declaring its contents; check box as merchandise and its approximate value (whatever you are charging me for it) and mail it. BTW how much you want for it? let me know the shipping charges to so I can cover those. I will PM you my address.

Latest posts

Back