372 xp vs 576xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a big guy but I'm not small either. 6' 190-200lbs. I'd like to find someone close with these saw so I could run them just picking one up at a store doesn't tell the full story.
You sure work harder then me that's for sure.

I'm not a big guy but I'm not small either. 6' 190-200lbs. I'd like to find someone close with these saw so I could run them just picking one up at a store doesn't tell the full story.
You sure work harder then me that's for sure.
It would help if you told where you live;)

You can get a new 390XP from a site sponsor for $850 PHO + shipping. You can't beat a deal like that.
Yes, excellent buy. But a 365xt (71cc) for $550 is a lot of saw for the money.

I have a ported 390 and a 365xt with a few tweaks and I had a ported 576AT. My buddy logs for a living and needed a saw quick and I sold him the 576. After that I bought a 390 and 365 to make up for my sellers remorse. If I could have only one of the three it would be the ported 576 but I can get by nicely with what I have.:D

390 vs 372 depends on bar length your gonna run. For 32" or 36" definitely the 390 as it balances perfectly with a 32" for a 372, a lightweight 28" is the way to go. Try holding both saws with a 32" bar. While the 390 is technically heavier, the 372 will feel alot heavier due to the bar dipping alot and pulling the saw forward. Madsens had both set up that way and another member and I noticed this difference.

Latest posts

Back