372XP free bee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brads right,theres really no way that your only at 152 if youve raised the exhaust any at all. you need to nail down your numbers before you do something that your saw wont like...

degrees

brads right,theres really no way that your only at 152 if youve raised the exhaust any at all. you need to nail down your numbers before you do something that your saw wont like...

Okay, here is what I do, I turn the degree wheel counterclock wise until I start to see the piston crack open zero the wheel then rotate counterclockwise until piston reaches the same spot almost closed. just did it again and reads 152,

Okay, here is what I do, I turn the degree wheel counterclock wise until I start to see the piston crack open zero the wheel then rotate counterclockwise until piston reaches the same spot almost closed. just did it again and reads 152,
if I do it the opposite way clockwise I get 164 degrees maybe that is the number we are looking for.

your looking for the open duration,but if your not getting the same number both ways your not getting a correct reading. your not at tdc if its not the smae both ways

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back