372XP HD filter setup - OE and XT the same?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Have the standard filter setup on my OE and want to get an OEM HD setup. Are the parts the same for OE and XT saws?

Any help is appreciated!

Filter and filter cover are the same. Everything from the elbow forward is different. You’ll need a high top elbow from an old school xp

So, calling my local dealer is a no-go? LOL

Trying to stay away from AM if possible.

@muad is this useful?
I'm not sure brother, I don't know exactly what all is needed for the swap.

I'll let you know once the stuff comes in. If it's the same part I need, I'll buy it off you for a spare (assuming you don't need it as a spare to one of your saws).
I plan to collect some parts for spares.

I just hope the spares don't mate and have more saws... LOL!!

I'm not sure brother, I don't know exactly what all is needed for the swap.

I'll let you know once the stuff comes in. If it's the same part I need, I'll buy it off you for a spare (assuming you don't need it as a spare to one of your saws).
I plan to collect some parts for spares.

I just hope the spares don't mate and have more saws... LOL!!
i have a coil and a carb in front of me if they are wanted!! OE stuff. also have a new OE top handle and brake lever.

I'm your huckleberry!

Let me know what ya need for them spares. Might have to wait for next payday, but I'm interested in the OE stuffs.

I'm your huckleberry!

Let me know what ya need for them spares. Might have to wait for next payday, but I'm interested in the OE stuffs.
No clue what it's worth, rather it go to a good home that needs them. let me know if you want everything I have and i'll get it boxed up. Make offer or trade me something cool! :rock:

No clue what it's worth, rather it go to a good home that needs them. let me know if you want everything I have and i'll get it boxed up. Make offer or trade me something cool! :rock:
Sounds like a plan brother!!!

Back