• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp heated handle, top, rear etc. $175 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ok, so we have a nearly new 372xp top handle...heated. I have one tank on it, with no damage...its nice.

The rear handle I modified myself to accept an element. Both of these items DID work, right before the flywheel lost some of its magnet... in pieces. I have no idea what happened, but I'll include the flywheel as well. The switch is a single pole switch, I will include the 2 way switch as well, also the av spring w/ the ground is included. Generator is included, with bolts.

$175, shipped, lower 48 only, paypal only.

I have a carb heater, which I will include...it may or may not work. ideally needs a thermostat.

bump.... anyone?

top handle is worth $50, rear handle worth $50 at least because its complete, the rear heated element is worth $35 by itself...its new. ... plus the generator, plus the switches, plus shipping is over $175 in stuff. The flywheel, though the magnet is busted works fine as a flywheel, worth at least $10 (btw, I think its a 385xp/390 flywheel due to the extra fins). seems that $175 shipped is reasonable... no?

Latest posts

Back